Saturday, April 2, 2011

Keep it Simple Saturday Week 7

Hi there and welcome to week 7 of "Keep it Simple Saturday". This card hit a new record for me, as it was assembled in 6 minutes flat! Ha! It would have been 5 but I dropped a piece of bling on the floor and had to fight the cat for it! I also used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set for the first time since I bought it. Sigh, I really need to get better at that. Overall, there is nothing uber-special about this card, but it was a perfect thank you card, in a pinch. 


The color combo came from the advice of the trusty Color Coach. The Color Coach never, ever lies and it is my "go-to" tool for picking a fabby combo in a snap:
That's all for today! I hope you like this one. Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the fabulous new challenge at The Paper Players. I have a feeling you are going to have a LOT of fun with it! ;) I know I did! 

Have a great rest of your day! 

8 comments:

  1. These quick cards are such a lifesaver! I've done my fair share of wrestling with furbaby "helpers". Glad to see you emerged victorious! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this! Love that embossing folder! (I
    almost bought that embossing folder last week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo!!! 6 minutes! Way to go!!
    A CAS AND gorgeous card!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Very lovely in its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card...very soft...the tulip frame compliments those silhouettes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card!!! Love the colors you use. Another great creation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie