Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!!

As promised, tonight I have a winner for the subscription to all 10 of the awesome projects during the month of May, at Craft Project Central. Whoo Hoo! It was so fun to read the comments about what you are all looking forward to this summer! :) 
Are you ready? .....drumroll, please..... After entering the numbers into random.org (from my trusty iPhone), here is the lucky winner: 

So...WHO is lucky number 6? 

**Well, that would be the lovely 

Congrats, Lynn! Shoot me an email at annemariehile@satx.rr.com so that I can get your Craft Project Central subscription set up for you! 


Hope you all had a great day today! :) Please come back and visit soon! 

4 comments:

  1. You sure have made some stylish and fun projects/cards since I visited your blog last time. I really enjoy looking at them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann Marie -
    Congrats to Lynn... she's going to jumping for joy.
    I'm not sure why but having posting issues again. Your previous Sock Monkey is adorable and I love the colors together. So cute!
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie