Friday, May 27, 2011

New CPC Project and an Absent Blogger...

Hi friends! I wanted to pop in to share something new at Craft Project Central and also apologize for my absence from "blog-land" this week. Things have been uber-busy here in my world and as much as I would love to create...I just don't seem to have enough time in the day. PLEASE stick with me, I promise to be back over the weekend...in between the two BBQ's my hubby and I are hosting, a fun stampin' event tomorrow in Austin and a birthday party for a dear friend. Eeek!  :) 


Until then, I wanted to share the newest project from CPC:
Need a quick gift for a teacher or co-worker?  These cute Post-it Note holders and matching cards are quick and easy to whip up for those last minute gifts.  Post-it Note holders are also popular craft fair items!


*This cute project was created by Jill!*


To get the instructions for Jill’s Post-it Note project, just subscribe to May at Craft Project Central, and please visit Jill and leave her a comment on her project!!

Have a HAPPY day! :) 

7 comments:

  1. Hello!!! I know what you mean about busy!!! I just scrolled through all your projects that you posted the last two weeks. Just gorgeous! I just don't have to time to comment on each one...

    I've just given myself 10 minutes to clear my google reader and wanted to pop in and say HI.

    I hope to be back to blogging after next week........

    "Supposed" to be bringing Haylee down to NC next weekend, but the people who have her right now are really falling in love w/ her and she's not showing any of her bad behaviors. There is also another person interested in her. The decisions got to be made by Wednesday b/c I have to let the sanctuary know if we are bringing her down or not!!

    If she does get adopted from here, we will use the $$ raised to help a bunch of other needy animals.

    I'll be able to post an update on my blog soon about what happens.

    Have a great holiday weekend!!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie, this set is amazing !
    Don´t worry about the BLogWorld...enjoy your weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful project. The colors are gorgeous.

    No apologies needed, Anne. We all have those once in a while.... life....! Glad to hear you are having a fabulous Memorial weekend. 2 BBQ's.... how FUN!!!! We are going to see my other hubby (AKA Johnny Depp) and his Pirates later on tonight. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful project. The colors are gorgeous.

    No apologies needed, Anne. We all have those once in a while.... life....! Glad to hear you are having a fabulous Memorial weekend. 2 BBQ's.... how FUN!!!! We are going to see my other hubby (AKA Johnny Depp) and his Pirates later on tonight. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute project and you know I will stay with you, your projects are too wonderful to not peek in and see, not to mention visiting such a sweet person. Have a great weekend, sounds busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie