Howdy and welcome to another Sunday at the Paper Players! This week, our sketch challenge was designed by the lovely Nance and it's a lot of fun! I hope you will have the chance to play along with us this week.I was a
Here are the highlights of my card:
- the images and sentiment were heat embossed with Versa-Mark ink and Black Embossing Powder for some added shine
- the leaves were punched from the Bird Builder Punch, then sponged with Old Olive ink
- there is a lot of dimension to the card, although it is tough to see in the photos. (the flowers and the layers are popped up)
- Satin Ribbon is FABULOUS!! It ties perfectly every time and it is hands-down my favorite ribbon EVER!
- First Edition Specialty DSP makes a fun background for any card. I have had this paper for a long time and just recently discovered how versatile it really is. Better late then never, I say! :)
- the Color Spritzer Tool made an appearance on the bottom of the card using an Island Indigo marker to add a little more pattern around the sentiment and of course, nothing is finished without a little BLING!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please visit the rest of the Paper Players Design Team to see what they have created with Nance's awesome sketch. I sure hope you will join us this week! You have until Friday August 5th at midnight (PST) to play along.
The Paper Players Design Team
Have a very HAPPY day! :)
Stampin' Up! Supply List-
Stamps: Flower Fest and Something to Celebrate (ret, sentiment)
Paper: First Edition Specialty DSP, Old Olive, Island indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Basic Black card stock
Ink: Versa-Mark ink and Old Olive Classic Ink
Accessories: Top Note Sizzix Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Bird Builder Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Scallop Edge Border punch (inside), Old olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Color Spritzer Tool, Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker, Paper Snips, Basic Rhinestones and Stampin' Dimensionals