Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Craft Project Central in October

Hi there! So happy to announce that I have been asked by Jacque Craig, once again, to be a Guest Designer in the month of October at Craft Project Central. My project will be featured later on this month, but I wanted to share the first project that will be included in the October Subscription. 
This ADORABLE project was created by the super-fabulous Kim Score
 -Candy Portfolio Box & Scarecrow Card-
Surprise and delight with this portfolio style candy box that contains two kinds of chocolate treats!  Accompanied by this sweet scarecrow card, this box makes the perfect gift for the ones you love!
  
To get the instructions for Kim’s project, just subscribe to October at CPC.  And please visit Kim's blog and let her know how much you like her cute project! Seriously, how cute are these little punched pals?? 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a HAPPY day! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this set is just too cute! Those little scarecrows are priceless, Anne Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann Marie this is too too cute. I thought it was Raggety Ann and Andy! Too funny. Adorable. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much Ann Marie! I know your project will be stellar as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, how cute are these? I totally had a Raggedy Anne doll and this made me think of her:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie