Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Swap with the Divas

Hi there! I am still battling this nasty cold I have had since Thanksgiving, so I have not been spending a whole lot of time in my craft room recently. (Thank you for all of the well-wishes that have been sent my way!) As, I just received my swap cards back from the Stamping Divas yesterday, I thought I would share them with you. Every month we do a different "theme" swap and in November it was all about Christmas cards. 

My swap card is in the photo below, on the left. It's the same card I made for the Paper Payers color challenge a few weeks ago. I made 10 of those little buggers, in total. All of the details for the card can be found HERE. With that, here are the swap cards from the DIVAS! Beautiful work, as always, ladies! 
~My card (left), Kerry Hansing (right)~

~Stephanie Fairbanks (left), Sharon Tong-Robinson (right)~

~Debora Shaw (left), Olives Barnes (right)~

~Gina Taylor (left), Teresa Payne-Neal (right)~

Thanks for visiting today! I hope to be back in the swing of things soon. Until then, I'm back to hot tea, tissues, lots of rest and catching up on my DVR from the past few weeks. Maybe Top Chef and Grey's Anatomy will have magical healing powers. Haha! 

Have a very HAPPY day today! :) 

13 comments:

  1. AM! Hugs my friend. I hope you feel better soon. I finally had an okay day, but I still can't breathe. Top Chef should make you feel better since they are in Texas. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL (including yours!) are wonderful. So festive and great.
    Hope you start feeling better soon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty holiday cards from your swap!!

    Hope you are feeling better soon, Anne Marie, so you can enjoy the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better!!!!
    What a great bunch of cards!
    Rest up!!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should have highlighted the embossed lines on the door with green shade in second picture.
    valentine gifts pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better! Thanks for sharing the Christmas swap cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such a treat to my eyes. Hope you will get better soon... Now get back to bed, girlffriend!! Hehe.... xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne Marie great cards, thanks for sharing. Hope your cold gets better soon, ... hate colds. I think I'd rather be sick, than just annoyed by the constant irratation of the a cold!
    Wow I don't know how you DT gals do it... a 10 card SWAP every month! Wowzer... I can hardly keep up with a few challenges and Kitting for my class each month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing all of the swaps! I agree with Diane - how do you create so much (and so beautifully!) every month? Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for showing off all your cards, they are very pretty. Hope you are soon feeling lots better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a breathtaking cache of cards, Anne-Marie! Such amazing and talented crafters, yours as always such a shining example of how beautiful paper, a great layout and good eye can make such a wonderful card! I've missed stopping by and hope all is well - wishing you a wonderful weekend as we roll into this holiday season! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, I am so sorry to hear you are still sick! That is terrible, especially this time of year :(. I love seeing these swaps! Great cards you all got! :) Thanks for popping by my blog, I hope you are better soon! **HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful swap cards! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie