Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Perfectly Preserved for {SSC #269} and a New Blog Look!

Hello stampers! Happy Tuesday to you! Today I wanted to share a card I made with some new items from the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog. Earlier today, while perusing the web, I came upon this week's sketch from Stamping 411 and couldn't wait to play along. I know I have mentioned before how much I enjoy their fun sketches and this one is no exception with all of the different elements in the layout.
The Orchard Harvest DSP was sitting on top of my desk today, so I decided to crack it open for this card. I paired it up with the Perfectly Preserved and Friendship Preserves stamp sets. I think I am so smitten with these sets right now because they both have matching die cut sets that perfectly coordinate. I LOVE that! All of the edges on the card are distressed with some sponged Crumb Cake ink. The list of supplies that I used is featured at the end of this post. 

There is a LOT of dimension to this card with all of the layers and popped up elements, as you can see in the photo below. 
If you have visited me before, you may have noticed that my blog recently received a make-over, including a brand new color combo (...that is NOT pink! Whaaat??) and a new theme. I want to give a BIG shout out to my dear friend Lesley for helping me create my "new look". Thanks Lesley! :) She is an absolute rock star and used Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio software for the new design. I just LOVE it and I hope you do, too. 

Have a HAPPY day! :) 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Stampin' Up! Supply List
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Friendship Preserves and Tiny Tags (ret.) 
Paper: Orchard Harvest DSP, Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade and Crumb Cake Classic ink
Punches: Modern Label (which I cut in the middle of the punch to make it fit better behind the sentiment), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (which I threaded hemp twine through) and Jewelry Tag punches
Accessories: Cannery Framelits Dies, Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies, Early Espresso Quilted ribbon (ret.), Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponges, Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker, Color Spritzer Tool, hemp twine, gold brad, Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake 3- 1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat and Stampin' Dimensionals

24 comments:

  1. I hope you will play along with us on our Treasure hunt, It's going to be fun to see who wins that $150 in stampin up merchandise. Thanks for being a late night stamper!
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog look AND the card! That sketch intimidated me but you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a wonderful card! Love all those layers, images, design papers, and everything else! Fantastic!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card & new blog style!! Yellow & gray are my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne Marie this is such a cute cute card. I love all of your layers, that jar is the sweetest. Your new blog look is just fantastic, love the colours. So fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, love the papers you used too!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card! Wow AM, I wasn't sure about this set but you are turning my head lady!! Thank you for your kind comments...I am so thrilled you like your new look.
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card!! Love all the layering, colors and textures! Now that I'm (almost) all moved in, I can start crafting again too. LOVE all the new holiday goodies this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne Marie this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. All the elements work so well together. The cross stitching is very creative. Hope you are having a fab Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the layers and elements of your card. Great, new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blog looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! Love this cheerful yellow!!! What a fabulous card! You weren't lying about dimension! Holy cow girl! I love all the elements!!!! Especially the 'x' twine layer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne Marie, your card is just GORGEOUS!!!! As soon as those sets arrive (just ordered!) I'm CASEing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ann Marie love your card and I LOVE this set. (just used for Paper Players) so many different combinations for the jar. I really like all the layers you've added too.
    I did notice your blog update the last comment but forgot to mention it. I must say I WAS surprise not to see PINK... but still gorgeous. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am a fan of yello so I am lovin' your new blog design! Beautiful! And your card is terrific - love the colors and oh-so-many layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jar with the apples and all the dimension on this card-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card!!! The blog looks wonderful, fresh and clean. And I have to say I adore your fur babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both the blog and your card look very nice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous blog makeover! And as for your card....ZOIKS!!! It's wonderful. I just got my catalog last night and that is the set I was oogling over. I love what you've done with it. Super adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card! Love the jar with apples! Sweet little tags, too! A fab fall card...love it! Take care and have a wonderful weekend! Hope your feet are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!!! I LOVE, LOVE the new design and color on the blog!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! I have to say though....you MUST not be feeling well if you went with ANYTHING other than hot pink!!! The card is fabulous!! Love all the dimensions on the card!!! Amy L.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anne, this is fabulous! It's all so perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another absolutely gorgeous artistic work of heART. WOW! Thank you for playing along. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card! I love the papers and your design. The dimension and stitching finish your card of perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie