Friday, September 21, 2012

Swapping with the Divas!

Hello there stampers! I wanted to share with you some photo of the cards from my swap last month with the Divas. This is a really fun swap group and there are always so many fun ideas shared. 
For the August swap, we were to feature DSP and accessories on our cards. 

First up, here is my card for the swap: 
It is almost identical to the card I made HERE. I opted to use the new Ribbon Slides instead of the tags that I used on the original card, simply because they are a really cool accent. I used a LOT of products from the SU Holiday catalog for this one. 

The following cards were created by the lovely ladies in the swap.
 I have listed their names under the photos of their corresponding cards. 
There were two cards that did not have names on the cards, one belongs to Jackie Bowman and the other to Penny Blair, I am just not sure which one! Eeek! 
From left to right: Kerry Hansing, Arla Blocher, Sharon Tong-Robinson

From left to right: Phyllis Strickland, Danette Ruger-Throckmorton

From left to right: ???, Nancy McClain, Marci Long

 From left to right: C.J. Summers, ???, Barbara Phillips

 From left to right: Olive Barnes, Gina Taylor 
(Super-cool fold with the band to hold the card closed. More photos on Gina's blog which I linked above)

I hope you found some inspiration from these beautiful cards! Our next swap theme is Halloween cards and I'm really looking forward to that one! Hope you have a great day today! :) 


4 comments:

  1. Wow - these are great!! Love the last one w/ the belly band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty collection Anne Marie, you must have had a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and what an amazing array of cards, Anne! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!! Everyone did such a marvelous job with their swaps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie