Saturday, September 22, 2012

You're Amazing for {DD#21} and {FMS#53}



Hello there stamping friends! It's Saturday and that means it is time for another fab color combo over at Dynamic Duos. This week we are keeping it "monochromatic" and GREEN with Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke. 
I used the sketch design from Tui at Freshly Made Sketches for my inspiration for this one. It was a fun layout to showcase some scraps of DSP (Designer Series Paper) that perfectly matched the color combo I was working with. 
I paired the You're Amazing stamp set with the coordinating Apothecary Accents Framelits for the main image. I stamped the image in Always Artichoke and colored in the "amazing" with Certainly Celery ink and a Blender Pen. I added some bling and some Crystal Effects to make it pop a little more. The Essentials Paper Piercing Pack helped add a little flair around the edges of the sentiment. I personally think that is a "must-have" if you have the coordinating dies. It's super-easy and adds a lot of extra detail. 
I hope you will join us this week at Dynamic Duos and play along. The challenge closes Thursday, September 27th at 12 Noon (PDT). Check out what the rest of the gals on the Design Team have created for inspiration: 


Before I head out, I wanted to share a photo of Abby, our "foster kitty". I have had a LOT of emails asking about her and thought I would share a recent photo of her doing what she does best...being CUTE!
Have a HAPPY day! :) 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Stampin' Up! Supply List
Stamps: You're Amazing
Paper: Subtles and Regals DSP Paper Stacks, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Always Artichoke and Certainly Celery Classic ink
Accessories: Blender Pens, Certainly Celery Buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (it looks like Certainly Celery), Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Crystal Effects, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals

20 comments:

  1. Love all your design elements Anne Marie, and your stamped image looks amazing, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and I love those colors together! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne Marie I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUSNESS Anne Maire! Love the shape of this label and the pretty stamping on it...great font too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the baby. She has totally stolen my heart from afar.

    I love this card! You are truly a fabulous artist to make two of my least favorite colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne Marie, this card is amazing! Beautiful label!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Anne Marie. ;-) I really love how you used the sketch, too. It really stumped me, but you've made it look easy! I love the sentiment you chose, with such a lovely frame. And the buttons and twine - perfect touch. Beautiful. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so fun, Anne Marie! Love this color combo....and of course, the kitty too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love how you used the DSP like washi tape! You are so clever:) What a sweet kitty! She is gorgeous. Really hope you are getting around better now! Take care, Anne Marie:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so beautiful, love how you used these duo's and the great card design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh aah ... this is gorgeous and oh so amazing .... love the colours and love that fab sentiment!
    I hope you are well ... it looks like your sweet Abby keeps you well entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is fabulous! Love the extra special details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look of the stamped sentiment. The buttons and twine look so cute on the framelit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO beautiful! I loved it immediately. So many beautiful textures and details -- and layers! You really nailed both challenges. :-)))
    cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this card, it would work for a guy or gal and the colour scheme is very calm.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing!!! Love it Anne Marie! Love the colours and those added rhinestones! The textures is a great addition! That kitten is so cute! I won't show my boys!!! They will want her (Thankfully you're too far away!!!)! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning, A-M! I love these colors. The texture is awesome, but it is the paper piercing which is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous use of the greens and a wonderful take on the sketch!! I really like the buttons with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card for both challenges, I like all the details and the polka dot dp is just prefect for your background...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely use of texture Anne Maria.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie