Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rain or Shine for {PP#125}

Hello stamping friends! I'm a little late posting my card for the Paper Players, as a certain kitten had "relocated" the memory card for my DSLR camera for me. I finally found it stashed away under her kitty bed, one of the last places I looked. Sneaky, sneaky girl!

This week at the Paper Players, the lovely and talented Nance is our hostess with a fun color combo to try out.
For my card, I used a *brand new* stamp set that is coming out in January called Rain or Shine. AS soon as I saw the fun sketch over at The Sweet Stop, I knew I wanted to use it for my card. 
Look at those fun embossed clouds! Swoon! I love, love, love that new embossing folder so much. Can you say CUTENESS? The embossed trim on the bottom of the card is also a new item in the upcoming catty. I heat embossed the umbrella and the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder. I colored in the polka dots on the umbrella using a Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker. Since you can never have enough sparkle, I added some Glimmer Paper and rhinestone accents for fun. all of the supplies are listed at the end of this post.
I hope you will join us over at the Paper Players this week. The challenge closes December 14th at Noon (PST). The rest of the gals on the Design Team have whipped up some cool colorful creations. Stop by and say hello! 
Before I sign off, I just wanted to share a holiday photo with you of Santa's little Schnauzer helper in his festive elf hat. Such a sweet boy, my Emmitt! :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

Stampin' Up! Supply List
Stamps: Rain or Shine (new sneak peek)
Paper: Festival of Prints DSP Stack (Holiday catty), Red Glimmer Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: VersaMark and Basic Black Classic ink
Punches: 1- 1/4" Square punch (for banner sentiment)
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (new sneak peek), Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders (new sneak peek), Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker, Basic Rhinestones, Pool Party Ribbon (sneak peek from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration catty) and Stampin' Dimensionals
Non-SU! Accessories: circle and scallop circle die cuts

21 comments:

  1. Adorable Anne Marie! I'm loving these sneak peaks!!! The cloud EF is going to top my list of new items to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't pre-order this set but now I really want it! I am looking forward to my order coming in this week! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweseome card, Anne Marie. Great colors and you are right, the EB Folder is fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously C-U-T-E Anne Marie! (That's your card AND Emmitt!) Absolutely gorgeous card & I love that you kept the palette so fresh by using only Vanilla as your neutral. Thank you for sharing all the fabulous sneak peaks too. I can see a seriously large order coming up, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, love the color combo. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new goodies coming out! Sometimes I wish I was still a demo to get them early....hehe! You rocked those colours!! Awesome card!

    Adorable picture too! I can't get Snickers to keep anything on her head for 10 seconds to get a pic! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh...so sweet...the card AND the puppy (I grew up with Schnauzers and then, unfortunately married a man who thinks the only dog is a BIG dog.) I am so excited for the new catalog...I didn't think this set would make my list, but I LOVE what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhhhh (that's me whining) you have new toys (and I don't) - Love this! The clouds are sweet - the umbrella is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, now I KNOW I want that folder too! It's almost a good idea to hold off ordering stuff because you can see what others get ahead of time, and make your choices based on that, LOL! This is just the cutest thing ever--what a great idea to emboss the umbrella and add the marker to color! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I can say cuteness, Anne Marie, and that cloud folder and the images are all that! Love how you nailed the sketch challenge, as well.

    And TFS your little elf helper! Too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The embossed background is soooo cute! Love it!
    The glitter scallop circle is a wonderful detail and also is the ribbon!
    Just another great card!
    Hugs, Anni

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH this is sooooooo cute!
    Love the colors and the new Emboss folder looks soooooooo cute!!! Love it.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG - the pup is just TOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!

    And YES! Those embossed clouds are fantastic!!!! Adds so much interest to this beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Anne marie that new embossing folder is so much fun and that fantastic set. Love your card, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh AM, this is adorable!! Love, love, love that embossing folder and how you've paired it with the sweet umbrella. Love that you colored the spots and you rocked that sketch! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how pretty Anne. Love the colors, the embossed clouds and bottom design... the umbrella image looks great. The row of rhinestones look really nice with the greeting. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. An adorable card! I love the new product!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that embossing folder!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AM awesome use of the new goodies. I love the repetition of the polka dots on the paper and umbrella. Love the little bow and love the embossing at the bottom of the card. This new set works fabulously with the cloudy day embossing folder. LOVE IT! and.. I love the photo of Emmitt!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Am loving how you've used the new goodies on this one Anne Marie!! That embossed background is fabulous, the little embossed border is such a lovely touch, and the Pool Party bow looks so cute! Perfectly put together as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Once again you have done a marvelous job of showing off the new products on your fabulous card! Love those clouds!!
    Mr. Emmitt looks quite handsome in his Christmas hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie