Sunday, February 17, 2013

Buttons and Bows for Baby {PP #133}


Hello there, stamping friends! This week at the Paper Players, it's my turn to be the challenge hostess and I came up with a Clean and Simple (CAS) theme to take for a spin. Simply create a card for baby, making sure to add buttons and bows to the design. Easy, right? Please join us!
This card started out as something completely different. I could NOT for the life of me figure out the colors I wanted to use either. When in doubt, I always turn to the pinks. So, I grabbed Regal Rose and Rose Red. They were a perfect choice because I recently found out that a friend of mine is expecting a baby girl late this summer. Hooray for already having a card made for her! :)

The little onesie is from the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel stamp. I added the popped-up hearts to the front at the very last minute to cover up my "coloring mishap" underneath. Oops! All of the supplies I used are listed at the end of the post,.
I hope you will join us this week at the Paper Players. The challenge is open through Friday, February 22nd at Noon (PDT). If you re looking for a little more inspiration, please stop by and visit the rest of the Design Team to see what they came up with for the challenge. Have a great day today!  

CLICK HERE to order anytime 24/7 from my Stampin' Up! website

Follow Me on Pinterest

Stampin Up! Supply List
Stamps: Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel and Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
Paper: Brights DSP Paper Stack, Silver Glimmer Paper, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Basic Black Classic ink
Punches: 1- 3/4" Circle punch, 1- 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Small Heart Punch, Owl Builder Punch (for the tiny heart) 
Accessories: Chevron Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder,  Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Big Shot, Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker, Subtles Designer Buttons, Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones and Stampin' Dimensionals

12 comments:

  1. This is precious Anne Marie! Love your glittery heart and rosy pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous AM! I especially love that glimmer heart on the onesie!! What a lucky thing to cover the colouring mishap! LOL!!! The hearts look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious baby card!! Love those colors together too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby card! I love the ribbon you chose, and I think the polka dots and chevrons are a perfect pair. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet baby card, Anne Marie. I like the sparkle heart and your layout is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the cover up, it seems this stamp does the same thing for me. I may be pushing down too hard on the ink pad. I also had to do a cover up. I think I like your cover up the best! This card....It is beautiful, love your buttons and bows! This is a very beautiful card. What is cool, the colors came be changed up for gender purposes. Thanks for sharing.
    Cheryl McAskill
    c.mcaskill@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable....love the more intense pinks you've used!!! A wonderful challenge, I just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who would not want to get that adorable little card?! Fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Anne Marie! I love the bling and the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great minds think alike, Anne Marie! Love how you stamped your baby tee on Crumb Cake, and colored just the trim. I also love how you put your button on the bow, and of course the pink polka dots. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great minds think alike, Anne Marie! Love how you stamped your baby tee on Crumb Cake, and colored just the trim. I also love how you put your button on the bow, and of course the pink polka dots. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie