Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tic-Tac-Toe Papillon for Paper Players #202

Hello there, stamping friends! It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Paper Players! This week, Sandy is our hostess with a fun Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. I love these challenges because you have plenty of inspiration to get the creative mojo working! So many options. For obvious reasons, I went with the bottom row of "Pink-Pearls or Rhinestones-Embossing". You can't post a challenge option with pink AND bling and expect me to look away. Nope. Can't do it.

I really needed this time in my craft room to create my card. I mean, REALLY! I haven't shared a lot on my blog (because I didn't want to jinx anything) but things are about to get a little crazy in my world. My husband and I are getting ready to close our new home. Moving is SO stressful, but I keep thinking about the "light at the end of the tunnel"....which includes a huge new space for my stamp studio. I just need to get through the next week and then the chaos begins...ACK! Let's not talk about that yet. Because I can't. Instead, please play along with this fun challenge! :)
I know I mentioned that I was on a "paper buying freeze" last week...well, thanks to my friend Ann, I now have some new paper. I caved. I am weak. If you haven't bought the All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack yet, DO IT NOW! This paper is gorgeous!

I created a butterfly birthday card, for no other reason then I wanted to use my butterfly punch. It just made me happy, in the midst of the moving mess. I just had fun creating. Sometimes you just need that. I listed the current SU! supplies at the end of this post, too.
Please join us over at the Paper Players!  The challenge is open through Friday, July 4th, 2014 at Noon (PDT)Stop by and say hello to the rest of the Design Team to see what they are sharing this week.  Don't forget to leave a comment and say hello. :) Have a great day!   
  
The Paper Players Design Team
**CLICK HERE** to order anytime 24/7 from my Stampin' Up! website

Follow Me on Pinterest


13 comments:

  1. Love your pretty pink butterfly just-because card. And yes, sometimes, you just need to craft and use your favorite colors and punches and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine what it would take to pack up this house I have been living in for 18 years so I can only imagine what you are going through, Anne Marie. I'm sure everything will be fine, though, and excited for you that you are moving into a new home with a new stamp space, yay! I suspected you would go for one of the rows that include rhinestones! Beautiful card, love the colors, and I am in love with that DSP, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Anne Marie. Love the colors and DSP. Great design and the rhinestones are the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I really like they layout you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, AM! I love all of the texture. Great choice of paper! All Abloom is awesome. Of course, I love the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful card! I'm loving the layout and floral butterfly, so very pretty. Best wishes with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooo pretty and I just knew your tic-tac-toe choice would include the PINK! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see you doing the happy dance while making this card; it just screams YOU, Anne Marie! Gorgeous texture, beautiful layers, happy colors and BLING. And a fun time in your crafty space to boot? It doesn't get better than that! So happy for you and DH on your new home--we need pix soon!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. AM.... so happy about your house. I know it is a stressful time, but it's so great - especially the new stamping space :-)
    I love this card. The mixture of DSPs is fabulous and I love the repeated bling!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many fun textures and colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that pink with the bling! I like that textured background, too.

    It sounds so exciting to move and have a new craft space!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anne, love the card but miss you. I check in with you each day and am missing you. I hope the pets are adjusting okay to new location and you aren't to warn out. Hope you will be back soon. Missing ya! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card Anne, but you are missed! Hurry Back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie