Monday, December 18, 2017

Festive Phrases Gift Card Holder

Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to an awesome start. It’s cold and rainy here today, but I’m making the most of it in my stamp studio. As I mentioned in my last post, I wanted to share the projects I made for our team meeting last week. In addition to the ornament swap that I posted on Sunday, we also did a Shoebox Swap. We all had a lot of fun putting all of the projects together!

After making SO many Christmas cards recently, I decided to create my project for Valentine’s Day. The soon-to-be retiring Festive Phrases stamp set has an adorable sentiment that had yet to see some ink, so I paired that with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies and created this little gift card holder. If you didn’t want to use it as a gift card holder, you could easily just stamp or write on the little pull-out card.
I wanted to add a little more texture to the front of the treat bag, so I used the new Scattered Sequins embossing folder on just the front of the bag. That embossing folder is brand new and will be available for purchase on January 3, 2018 in the new Stampin’ Up Occasions catalog! I colored in the stamped image with my Stampin’ Blends markers and added the trio of little sparkly hearts for fun. I hope you enjoy this project as much as I do! 

You can order almost all of the supplies I used by today clicking the images below to head on over to my online store. 

Have a great day! 

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Anne Marie this is just adorable. I love those little bags for an envelope too! Can't believe how FAST this year flew by.
    I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and Very Healthy and Happy New Year too! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just about as sweet as it gets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie