Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remember...



Today we remember all of those who lost their lives, nine short years ago, on September 11th, 2001. The world changed that day. I think everyone will always remember exactly where they were and what they were doing that morning. We will never forget all those at the World Trade Centers, the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania. They are hero's.


As part of my remembrance today, I wanted to take a moment and make a card to let one of my hero's know how much he means to me. That hero is my husband. I am proud of everything he, and others like him in the military do to keep our country safe. For 19 years (and counting) he has served his country. He inspires me every, single day. He truly is my hero.
I think we all know a hero. I think it is important to let them know. That is just one way we can remember.

God Bless the U.S.A.


6 comments:

  1. AWESOME card & AWESOME post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anne Marie - absolutely beautiful post! What a stunning card, so beautifully desisned and embossed with the perfect words so many of us feel in our hearts. What a sad day in history to remember but at the same time a wonderful reflection of those that serve and protect to give us that precious gift of freedom. My dad was career AF (25 years) and it's not always easy, but certainly rewarding! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving tribute & great design!
    ~ Denise (SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just special in so many ways! It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    Tee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a great hero and a very nice tribute to all of those who lost their lives that terrible day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie