As a recipient of this award I have a few little objectives to complete. First, thank the person who gave it to me, with a link to their blog. (check) Then, post the award. (check) Now share three things about yourself, or three things you like to do. Finally, pass the award to five more people.
Okay, three things about me:
1. My love of creating with paper all started with my "sticker collection" back when I was in 3rd grade. The sticker collection had a brief come-back in 2001 when I really got into scrapbooking (scary "sticker sneezes" all over my pages...haha). Now, that
2. I could eat potatoes (cooked any way at all), edemame, grilled cheese sandwiches and apples EVERY day and never get tired of them. I will always pass on the pickles and mustard, though...blech!
3. I have two really BIG fears...clowns and ostrich (yes, the giant birds). How is THAT for a random fact??
Now the daunting task of picking only 5 people to share this with...that is really a challenge. There are so many great blogs out there, many I visit almost every day. This is tough, but here are the blogs I want to share (I know some that I follow have already received this award so that made it a tiny bit easier to pick).
1. Kelli- Sandcastle Stamper
2. Lynn- Creative Crafts by Lynn
3. Susan (peebsmama)- Susan's Day Off Creations
4. Denise (LavenderRose)- Lavender Rose Crafts
5. Christiana- Christy Gets Crafty
I also know that some folks don't participate in the blog awards...if one of you gals don't, no worries. Just know that I was thinking about you and wanted to give you a little shout out for your awesome work! :)
Have a happy day,