Thursday, February 3, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Just the other day I was given this lovely, Blog Love award from Kathy B. and Lucky. You know them, right? Well, if you have never visited Kathy's blog, then RUN...don't walk...to check out all of the wonderful creations she has to share with you. As an added bonus, you also get a daily photo of the notorious, Lucky. Quite possibly, the most adorable Shih Tzu, EVER! Think I'm kidding? Well you will just have to go visit them and see if I'm right! ;)


The rules of the Liebster Award are simple: 
1.) THANK the person who bestowed it on you, with a link to their blog
2.) ACCEPT the award by posting it on your blog
3.) SHARE the bloggin' love with 3-5 fellow bloggers. (This is the tough part...just picking 3-5 people?? NOT fair!)


So here you go! I am proudly sharing this award with a few fellow bloggers who I think are pretty awesome: 
-Dori at Paper Pleasures and Stamping Delights
-Colleen at ~Happy Little Art~
-Nance at Canopy Crafts
-Amy at Stamp-n-Paradise
-Patty at LaLatty's Stamp 'N Stuff


Unfortunately, I have a max of 5 bloggers I can share this award with. Trust me, I could go on and on! There are so many amazing blogs out there, with so much talent. Scroll down to the uber-long list on the left side of my blog to visit more fabulously, creative folks! 


Thanks for taking a peek today and remember to go forth and spread some bloggin' love today!  

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for the bloggy love. I am just delighted to be in your top 5! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comments, you are too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne....I'm so thankful for this little blog award! You are so sweet and I am just tickled to be in your Top 5! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much Anne-Marie! I will choose my 5 sometime today and pass it on! What a great compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
Have a great day! :)
Anne Marie