The layout was inspired by one I saw on my stamping pal Lesley's blog: The Challenge. Any layout that has elements repeated in "threes" always catches my eye. I decided to use two stamp sets I rarely ink up and picked out a fun spring trio of colors. It is not a complicated card but I really like how it came out. The colors really pop and I am going to be able to pop it in the mail using only one stamp! Whoot!
Here are the products I used to create my card:
- Mixed Bunch Stamp Set
- Sweet Essentials Stamp Set
- Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration item)
- 1" Circle Punch
- Banner Punch (Sale-A-Bration item)
- Basic Rhinestones
- Classic Stamp Pads in Rose Red, Gumball Green and Wisteria Wonder
- Card stock in Whisper White and Rose Red
Please join us over at the Paper Players! The challenge is open through Friday, March 21st, 2014 at Noon (PDT). Stop by and say hello to the rest of the Design Team to see what they are sharing this week.
The Paper Players Design Team
Looks like Benjamin is waiting to use the Macbook, so it's time to sign off for now.
Have a great day today! :)